We are currently assisting a leading IT Infrastructure Consultancy who specialise in ICT, AV and Security design to secure a talented IT Infrastructure Consultant for their stunning new offices in Central London.
They’ve been established for over a decade and have just moved in to larger offices due to their continued success in winning and delivering high-profile, high-value developments.
- •Engage with Clients to establish clear IT Briefs and technology requirements
- • Provide input into technology strategy and briefing documentation
- • Provide advice and co-ordinate with design team to agree Comms Room spaces and associated IT infrastructure
- • Design & specify IT / Structured Cabling systems
- • Coordinate & Manage the competitive procurement process
- • Project Manage contractors through project delivery.
- • Oversee contractor off site and on site testing works
- • Minimum of 5 years・ experience, both technical and commercial.
- •Proven track record of designing and specifying IT infrastructure in areas such as commercial office buildings, hotels, high end residential etc.
- •Some previous experience in consultancy with exposure to projects in the built environment is desirable. Otherwise work with a user, manufacturer, communications provider or systems house may be acceptable.
- •Education: Degree level educated or relevant industry experience ideally with appropriate technology qualification such as CNID/CNIDP or BICSI.
It’s a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious consultant to adopt a leading position in one of the UK’s most successful IT Infrastructure Consultancies and to make your mark on a rapidly developing industry.
If you would like to hear more about the position just apply with your CV for immediate consideration. Apply Online