Our client is a leading Building Services Engineering Consultants, based in North London. They're an established practice having been established for over 3o years and now employee over 50 staff. They've built a strong reputation and have a diverse portfolio of projects ranging from individual private houses, large scale urban regeneration, commercial offices, education facilities and retail / leisure projects,
Due to an increase in workload our client are looking for a talented Revit MEP Technician to join their CAD department.
Daily Duties will include:
• Setting up projects.
• Amending models to Engineers mark-ups.
• Converting existing 2d AutoCAD drawings into 3d models.
• Modelling/ co-ordinating Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors.
• Modelling/ co-ordinating plant rooms.
• Creating families as required.
• Setting up drawing sheets.
• Liaising directly with Engineering team to ensure client needs and projects
are delivered on programme.
• Externally you will be required to liaise with Clients, Architects and contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team.
Our client offer a unique place to work, where collaboration and support is provided from Junior through to Director Level. The company is a professional member of the Chartered Institute of Building Service Engineers (CIBSE) and actively encourages staff to progress Chartered status, supported through CPD events and in-house training.
Our client can offer a competitive package with, 25 days annual leave, Ability to buy and sell holiday, Membership to 1 professional body Pension Contribution (>3%), Medical cash plan, Private Health and Dental Care
If you're interested in the role please get in touch with the recruitment team and ask for Scott on 020 8802 0111 Apply Online