We are currently assisting an award winning, international building services consultancy to secure a Mechanical Design Engineer for their expanding team in Edinburgh.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious engineer to join one of the most successful building services design teams in the country, who consistently deliver high profile and iconic works for a range of sectors.
They are progressing well, consistently securing new work and, as such, are looking to bring in a talented engineer to assist with their increasing workload.
- Produce mechnical designs/calculations for a range of interesting and high profile projects.
- Run your own small sized projects and assist on larger developments.
- Represent the business in a client facing capacity.
- 2-3 years post graduation mechanical design experience.
- Knowledge of of all aspects of mechanical design.
- A relevant mechanical engineering qualification, ideally a degree.
- Evidence of progression towards chartership.
The position will suit someone at the early stages of their career, looking to take a step forward with a leading consultancy who offer a friendly and collaborative design environment.
Our client have a proven track record of low energy design and are strong advocates of sustainable design and reducing their carbon footprint.
To find out more about what our client can offer, or to be considered for the role, please apply with a CV. Apply Online