We are currently assisting one of our key clients to secure a Design Manager for their expanding Critical Systems team in the heart of London.
Our client are a leading, award winning multidisciplinary consultancy with an exemplary track record of designing innovative and sustainable projects. They have a strong international presence, operating from offices across the globe to deliver high profile and iconic design and have become one of the leaders in critical systems developments.
- You to take the lead on managing all aspects of design on projects and be responsible for the overall liaison between the design discipline teams and the client.
- You will manage and coordinate the design delivery strategy taking pro-active control of all design management meetings, protocols and tools used on the project.
- You will lead relevant client meetings, taking notes and tracking actions
- You will liaise with the commercial team, providing required input as requested and lead project document management processes, setting up and maintaining project filing system (with support of Document Control team).
- You will manage and coordinate design stage issues requiring regular in-depth cooperation with internal and external design teams.
- You will organise project meetings, workshops, site visits and events. Coordinating required agendas, invites, travel arrangements and meeting facilities.
- Educated to degree level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent.
- 6+ years' experience with a consultancy or contractor in a building services position.
- A strong understanding of construction project design processes and a working knowledge of the necessary equipment and systems.
- Experience managing multiple large-scale projects to deliver to, and exceed, client expectations.
This is an excellent opportunity to take a leading position within one of the UK's most successful consultancies. Our client are offering a competitive (negotiable) salary and an excellent benefits package (enquire for details).
REF: 901471 Apply Online