Our client is a succesful Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy carrying out the design and supervision of a broad range of civil and structural engineering projects.
As part of their civils and structure team, you'll ensure that assigned projects are carried out on time, within agreed budgets and that they meet the Client’s and Directors’ requirements.
Other responsibilities include the following:
- Production of technical design information including, drawings and specifications.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant technical standards.
- Writing and overseeing the preparation of contract documents and technical reports as required.
- Coaching, mentoring and developing junior staff.
- Identification and management of project risks.
- Managing the workload and the technical management and oversight of design team members.
- Technical management of medium sized projects or tasks.
- Undertake checks of designs completed by others.
- Writing and overseeing the preparation of contract documents and technical reports.
Our client are keen to consider Talented Engineers with the following experience:
- S278, S38 Highway Design.
- Knowledge of standard engineering practices, techniques and procedures.
- Understanding of design principles and ability to apply them.
- Full lifecycle experience across a range of projects.
- Significant technical design experience across a range of disciplines to DMRB and MCHW.
- Demonstrable understanding of Health and Safety including CDM.
- Client focused being able to anticipate future customer needs.
- Roundabout design (desirable)
- Preparation of Transportation Assessments / Statements. (desirable)
They work on projects of all sizes and complexity and have an excellent record in helping staff achieve great academic and professional results.
In addition to the competitive salary package, or client offers a generous pension scheme, paid annual subscription to Institution of Civil Engineers, and they operate a flexi-time working arrangements system.
For further details on the role and package, please contact Scott on 020 8802 0111 or apply for immediate consideration.