We currently have an opportunity to join a London based Building Services Engineering Consultancy founded in 2011.
The company has an ethos to supply the best service and professionalism to the client while maintaining an affable working environment.
They have current projects in the Hotel, Residential and Educational sector. With the aim to broaden the work to other sectors in the future. As a small company with the vision to grow this is an ideal time to join the team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career minded BIM enthusiast to join a coordination team working alongside Chartered Engineers. Candidates will be given full in-house training with the aim to progress them to a team lead role in the future.
• Good understanding of Building Services
• Experienced in AutoCAD with at least 2 years employment history
• Basic Revit experience
• Ability to read and interpret engineering schematics
• Capability to problem solve
• Coordination experience preferable
• Updating Services Design in Revit model ensuring the model maintains functionality
• Check and Update AutoCAD schematics to reflect design
• Production of construction end-sheet drawings
• Document control
• Maintaining company standards and BIM protocols
If you would like any more information or to be considered for the role please apply with a CV. Apply Online