Our client is the leading specialist in sustainable energy systems for the built environment, with a particular strength in energy centres, district heating and CHP systems.
They design, build, operate and maintain energy systems for large scale residential and commercial offices developments. They are also involved in a wide range of projects including healthcare, educational, retail and airports.
They are looking for an experienced electrical engineer with experience as a Senior or in a Team Lead role, to head up their Electrical team in London.
•Manage project submissions, and business development work
• Assist in growing the team and making new hires.
• Training/coaching more junior engineers
•Lead in developing efficient designs from concept to fully detailed installation
• Ensure the designs meets time, budget, quality agreed with clients
• Contribute to the management, technical and quality standards, manpower planning, training and continuous improvement of the design department overall
• Recent experience in detailed design
• Minimum of 5 years electrical design experience
• Good to have industrial experience but building services is fine
It's a fantastic opportunity to join an incredibly successful energy contractor and found their electrical team in London. You will have the chance to grow and shape the team and have a real impact on the business.
Our client offer a competitive, negotiable salary and an excellent benefits package. If you would like to hear more or to be considered for the position please apply with a CV. Apply Online