We are currently assisting our client to secure a talented Fire Engineering Consultant for their expanding team in the centre of London.
Our client are a leading independent multidisciplinary consultancy with a strong international presence offering exciting and innovative design solutions on a full range of projects from their international network of offices.
- Preparation of fire strategy reports
- Preparation of fire engineering solutions
- Carrying out fire risk assessments
- Carrying out construction works processes
- Creating and reporting on Computational Fluid Dynamic fire models
- Fire engineering tools such as Two-Zone Modelling and / or Fast-Lite
- Ability to view, print and mark up drawings using CAD
- Business development
- A good understanding of passive fire protection methods and smoke control systems with a basic knowledge of fire suppression systems
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to manage own time to meet deadlines
- Candidates will have an appreciation of the commercial factors which affect design solutions
- MUST have relevant engineering degree, ideally Fire Engineering
- MUST have a passion for creative and intuitive design
- Membership of the IFE would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading construction consultancies in a role that offers significant opportunity for progression within an expanding company.
Our client are offering a competitive and negotiable salary as well as some excellent benefits including flexible working hours, 25 days annual leave, private health care, paid professional memberships and more.
Ref: 901105 Apply Online