Architectural Revit Technician & BIM Coordinator
£35,000 to £45,000, plus bens
We are working with an exciting International Client who specialise in the Design & Solid Timber and CLT. They are actively looking for a talented Revit Designer/BIM Coordinator to join the team at Intermediate and/or Senior level.
As a Revit Designer, you will get experience working on the full life cycle of a range of projects, from bespoke houses through to large complex buildings.
- Seeing timber construction projects from Design through Manufacture to construction on site.
- Work in a team of experienced Timber Engineers & Project Managers.
- BIM Modelling using Revit for Solid Timber and CLT Frames
- 4d Sequencing
- Proficient in Revit
- BIM knowledge (experience with Navis, Solibri or similar)
- Knowlede of Dynamo, Rhino, Grasshopper advantageous
- Interest in Construction with Timber & CLT
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technology skills
- Our client are happy to consider applicants from an architectural or structural background, working currently as a Technician or Technologist with some exposure to CLT / Solid Timber type projects or strong interest in the field.
Job Ref: 216938001 Apply Online
« Back to Building Design « Back to Featured Jobs