Our client is a Building Services Design and Consultancy based in the North West practice providing Mechanical, Electrical, Public Health and Vertical Transportation advice to Construction, Facilities and Property professionals across all sectors of the Built Environment.
Based in their new Leeds office, this exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Mechanical Engineer to work on a variety of projects including Commercial, Residential, Education and Industrial.
• Design of the mechanical building systems including air conditioning, heating, natural and mechanical ventilation and building controls.
• Being proficient in building services software such as Hevacomp, IES and similar.
• Production of drawings, reports and specifications.
• Supporting Graduate Engineers with technical expertise and mentor less experienced team members.
• Being involved in multiple projects from concept design through to practical completion covering commercial, education, healthcare and many other specialist building types.
• Degree qualified in Mechanical or HVAC Engineering, or another related course.
• Have experience in the field of mechanical building services design with experience across a range of project scales and building types.
• Have a good awareness of building design beyond own discipline.
• Have a desire to help develop and support the next generation of engineers.
• Have an interest and ability to work with the best UK based and international Architects and understand architectural intent.
• Be able to develop strong relationships with clients, collaborators and colleagues alike.
• Have design experience of working on residential, commercial, education or industrial projects.
Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience, and our client offer a range of benefits including a pension scheme, remote working opportunities and
For further details, or to be considered for the position, please apply below.