Electrical Project Manager (Commercial Fit Out)
We are currently looking for a talented and committed Electrical Project Manager to work for an established MEP Contractor that specialises in CAT A & CAT B Commercial Fit Out Projects.
This is potentially a long term contract opportunity with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
The bulk of our Clients work is in Central London & City on office developments, with occasional work in the home counties.
• Delivering of the project and to manage a team accordingly.
• Overseeing the projects financial health in line with Budgets and Targets through to final account stage.
• Acting as a focal point for client and external teams.
• Managing the design, delivery, commissioning and handover.
• Attending weekly on-site meetings / co-ordinating design
• Proven track record in delivering fit out projects in excess of £500k - 2m+.
• Client facing with strong management style.
• Able to quickly build strong working relationships with people at all levels.
• Recognised qualifications within the electrical industry i.e. 2391 Inspection and testing
WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES WITH PROVEN AND RECENT EXPERIENCE IN THE COMMERCIAL OFFICE SECTOR Apply Online