We are currently recruiting for a Building Services CAD Manager with proven experience working in the MEP Contractor sector, alongside a proven MEP Coordination and CAD Management background.
You will also possess 3D software proficiency in Revit, or alternatively, if you are a Cadduct (Fabrication MEP) user, my Client is happy to get someone up-to-speed with Revit. You must be able to use Navis.
Our Client has several divisions within the business and a substantial BIM team, including a Laser Scanning & Point Cloud Team. They are looking to recruit for a specific area of the business which handles high quality, fast track MEP installations of up to £3m in value.
On a daily basis you will work closely with the projects director, managing the production of drawings, typically outsourced to a UK BIM bureau, so duties include:
- Checking the MEP model for clashes & resolving coordination issues.
- Ensuring the modellers are on track to issue drawings as per timescales.
- Creating and managing drawing registers and some hands on CAD production as required.
- Working with the companies BIM Manager to ensure global BIM standards are maintained.
- Attending project design/coordination meetings.
This is a great opportunity, as you will have the full support of the main BIM team, so you can utilise this knowledge base to implement specific processes and BIM technology for this division.
Please contact Salvatore Vaccaro on (phone number removed) for full details on this role.
Job Ref: 901662 Apply Online