Our client are a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices across the UK and internationally. They offer an excellent working environment from offices in the centre of London.
They work on large projects across all sectors in the UK and internationally, and are established as leaders in Building Information Modelling.
They are looking for a talented Structural Revit Technician with experience across a variety projects either in the UK or Internationally to join the team.
Duties & Main Activities:
● Produce accurate and technically correct Revit drawings comprising general arrangement layouts, sections, details and reinforcement detailing.
● To be conversant with concrete, structural steel, timber and masonry detailing. Be able to develop details and sections from plans with limited input from Engineers.
● Develop details from Engineer’s sketches with minimum assistance to complete working drawings.
● To understand the principles of underground drainage and highways work and RC detailing scheduling.
● Respond to queries on drawings from external consultants, clients and contractors as necessary. Ensuring responses are recorded and actioned.
● Proficient manager of the set up and coordination of 3D BIM models within the Revit environment.
● Attend BIM kick-start meetings.
● Assist with the preparation of Engineering Submissions and business development material with 3D sketches, models, etc.
● Ideally HNC or HND in civil engineering or construction.
● Proficiency in producing working drawings for all types of construction projects; knowledge of building products and materials.
For more information please apply with a CV. Apply Online