Are you a talented Building Services (MEP) Revit Technician, interested in BIM, and looking to work for a company that utilises BIM and is constantly developing it's Digital Engineering Technology?
If so, we have an exiting opportunity based in the heart of Cambridge, working for an international building services and sustainability consultancy, with a network of offices across the UK.
In this role, you will be supporting the BIM Manager in delivering Revit MEP Models on major projects from concept through to fully coordinated MEP models.
In addition you will also:
- Support the deployment and use of BIM technologies and software applications for projects.
- Assist in establishing project BIM Plans and Revit set up.
- Promote and assist teams in adopting best practice in the use of BIM methodologies
- Assist the BIM Manager with Revit & BIM application software upgrades.
- Train less experienced Technicians in Revit MEP.
In return, our Client can offer the successful candidate career progression to a BIM Manager role in the future, a modern and friendly office environment and the opportunity to work on prestigious projects.
You will also receive a market leading benefits package which includes: Private Medical, 25 day holiday (rising to 30 with service), pension scheme, support with professional accreditation, season ticket loan, shopping and car discounts and flexible benefits all accessible to every employee.
Please contact Salvatore Vaccaro on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity. Apply Online