We are currently recruiting for a Building Services (MEP) Revit/BIM Manager for an international building services and sustainability consultancy, with a network of offices across the UK.
In this role, You will be work closely with MEP Engineers to deliver projects and be responsible for the BIM/Revit processes at an office and project level from scheme design through to tender.
You will be comfortable managing and prioritising your own workload, as well as that of a team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Management of the MEP Digital Engineering team.
- Develop and agree BIM Execution Plans (BEP) to aid project delivery.
- Offer advice to Project Leaders regarding Project BIM Delivery.
- Work closely with the global BIM solutions & steering groups to define project delivery standards.
- Mentor and develop Revit MEP Technicians.
- Represent the Client at external BIM related project meetings.
- Ensure quality standards and technical accuracy of work.
- Ensure the Document Control team have the required resources and tools to work in line with Digital Engineering team and Information Management requirements.
- Develop relationships with projects partners and end user Clients.
- You will be working from our Client's modern and friendly office of MEP professionals in the heart of Cambridge, on interesting projects across the region, also supporting other regions and international projects when required.
You will receive a market leading benefits package which includes: Private Medical, 25 day holiday (rising to 30 with service), pension scheme, support with professional accreditation, season ticket loan, shopping and car discounts and flexible benefits all accessible to every employee.
Please contact Salvatore Vaccaro on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion regarding this exciting opportunity.
Job Ref:901552 Apply Online