We are currently assisting our client based in the heart of Bristol to secure a Senior Structural Engineer to begin work on a range of their projects. They are a dynamic and creative structural consultancy who pride themselves on putting their employees first.
This is an opportunity to join a relaxed, creative and supportive design environment and work on an interesting mix of high-profile projects across a range of sectors.
They have a collaborative team Engineers, Technicians and Support Staff and are renowned for their work on iconic projects and are offering an opportunity to adopt a leading role in a successful design team.
They are offering a competitive salary and a generous benefits package which equates to around 12% of salary.
- Produce Structural Engineering designs and calculations for a range of high-profile projects.
- Liaise with Architects, Clients and the rest of the design team to ensure an efficient and integrated structural solution.
- Manage a group of Engineers and Cad Technicians to produce required project information.
- Provide mentoring and coaching for more junior engineers.
- Holds a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (2:1 minimum).
- Experience of concept, scheme and detail design of UK projects across multiple sectors.
- Preferably chartered status with the ICE or IStructE.
- Experience of liaising with client/architects and other relevant industry professionals.
If you're interested in hearing more about the company or you would like to be considered for the position please apply with a CV. Apply Online