Cotleigh Engineering have partnered with a nationwide building services consultancy that is looking for an Associate Mechanical Engineer to join their growing team of Building Services Engineers based in Bristol.
The consultancy works a variety of exciting projects, both in the UK and internationally. As a Associate Mechanical Engineer, it is expected from you that you can lead a Multi-disciplined design team and the mechanical building systems including air-conditioning, HVAC and mechanical ventilation systems design.
This position is fundamental to the company’s growth across Bristol. The team is built up with roughly 30 MEP Professionals across two locations, merged together to work on the most revolutionary; technically advanced projects in the UK and Overseas.
It is expected that you can:
- Manage the team, lead projects and act in a client facing manner
- Lead the development of energy and sustainability strategies for buildings
- Collaborate with a team of multi-disciplined engineers, architects in developing of the building to align with passive design principles meeting requirements
- lead the comfort and thermal analysis of buildings and spaces;
- lead the spatial and technical coordination of the building services and their integration into the building design
- lead the production of models, drawings, reports and specifications;
- work across multiple projects with different design teams;
- provide technical guidance and mentoring to junior members of the team
- support the Project Manager and Project Director in the commercial management of the project
- Degree qualified in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Chartered (CEng) Engineer
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a Mechanical Engineer working in Building Services
- Experience leading projects and design teams on a range of projects
To find out more information about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Nic at Cotleigh Engineering now! Apply Online