We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well respected, national sized Consulting Engineering practice in Sheffield, who are currently recruiting for a Senior Structural Revit Technician to join the team.
In this role you will be acting as Senior Technician developing Structural BIM Models for large residential and commercial projects.
Main Duties/Responsibilities of the role will include;
• Working as part of a coordinated design team.
• Undertaking structural design models and drawings
• Liaising with external team members including Architects, QS, Project managers and MEP engineers
• Reviewing and commenting on drawings from a structural coordination perspective
Experience and Education
• Educated to diploma level in Civil/Structural Engineering (minimum 5 years experience in practice*)
• Experience in the use of AutoCAD and REVIT Structures. You will have a a minimum of 3 years usgae of REVIT.
• Experience in the production of General Arrangement drawings, Sections, Details, etc for buildings structures in all major materials (RC, Concrete, Steel, Timber, Masonry)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work to deadlines, within budget and to programme.
The company has an excellent company wide BIM structure and this would be a good opportunity to work on substantial projects, utilising BIM.
They also offer good benefits including 26 days holiday, plus public, pension, life and health insurance and more.
Please contact Salvatore Vaccaro on 020 8802 0111 for further details on this role. Apply Online