We are currently recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer who is interested in joining a dynamic structural consultancy in Central London.
Our client are a rapidly expanding practice working on a diverse mix of interesting projects across a range of sectors and materials. The role offers an opportunity to work on some unique and challenging design led projects and to assist with the expansion of an incredibly promising consultancy.
- 5+ years experience providing structural design services in a consultancy environment (RC/Timber experience beneficial)
- Educated to MEng level in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Be self-motivated and be able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Have good communication skills, verbal, written and graphical.
- Developing detailed analytical models by hand and using computer software to understand structural behaviour.
- Hand sketching and building physical models.
- Liaising internally with senior engineers and directors.
- Communicating externally with collaborators including architects, contractors and clients.
-Managing the delivery of key packages of construction information.
- Coaching/Mentoring more junior engineers/technicians.
This is an excellent opportunity to adopt a leading position early on within a consultancy that promises to develop well. They are offering a competitive salary (negotiable) and some great benefits including 25 days holiday plus public and regular social events and nights out with the practice. Apply Online