We are currently assisting our client to secure an Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer for their expanding team in the heart of London. They are offering a fanstastic opportunity to join one of the most successful building services teams in the country.
They are an industry-leading global engineering consultancy in London, seeking a professional with between 4 -10 years experience in the field of electrical building services.
What's on offer:
- Professional and personal development and support through mentoring and leadership development programs.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Excellent social programs.
- Potential for international transfers.
- Employee awards, bonuses and incentives.
In this full time permanent position, you will be part of the Electrical team in the London office and reporting to the Electrical Section Manager. The role will cover various sectors including, but not limited to Commercial (including Shell & Core and Office fit-outs), Residential, Hotels, Retail, Mixed Use developments and Data Centres.
As an Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Project Co-ordination
• Lighting Designs utilising Dialux Software
• Producing Electrical design calculations using Amtech Software
• Take an active role in project meetings
• Liaising with both internal and external design teams
• Supervision of Junior staff
• Compliance with company QA system
• Take an active role in marketing and work winning activities where appropriate.
To be successful in this role you...
• Will have at least 4 -10 years engineering experience in the field of Electrical Building Services.
• A recognised electrical engineering qualification
Ideally you will have...
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels including a proven ability to communicate with technical staff across multiple disciplines
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with clients
• Highly developed verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• The ability to exercise substantial initiative and high level judgement and to work independently to meet objectives
• Well developed problem solving skills
• Demonstrate an appropriate level of technical competence Apply Online