Our client is an excellent multi-disciplinary consultancy and very highly regarded in the industry. They operate in the Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Retail and Critical Systems sectors.
We are currently looking for an Associate Level Electrical Engineer to join their expanding Critical Systems team in the heart of London to begin work on some of the worlds largest and most iconic data centres.
You will play a leading role ensuring the successful delivery of innovative electrical design solutions on some of the most exciting building projects in the UK and overseas.
• Lead a team of expert engineers and CAD technicians
• Develop new and nurture existing client relationships
• Manage, motivate and inspire less experienced engineers
• Manage the delivery of technically-excellent, profitable projects
• Chartered and with degree in Electrical Engineering or related
• 8 - 10 years+ experience in a Building Services context with significant experience in the field of Critical Systems.
• Quality & client focussed approach
• Ability to manage multiple large scale projects
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience plus excellent benefits; 28 days annual leave + 8 bank holiday, health insurance, 5% pension, life assurance, private family medical cover, profit share + others Apply Online