We are currently assisting out client to secure a talented Structural Engineer for their offices in Leeds.
Our client are a prestigous Consulting Engineer with a strong national and international presence with a number of offices across the UK. They are well-established, having been in business over 60 years.
• Working as part of a coordinated design team.
• Undertaking structural design models and calculations.
• Liaising with external team members including Architects, QS, Project managers and MEP engineers.
• Reviewing and commenting on drawings from a structural coordination perspective.
• Educated to degree level in Civil/Structural Engineering. Minimum 2 years’ post-graduation experience.
• Good knowledge of Eurocodes and design in both steel and concrete
• Excellent analytical abilities, familiar with 3d design and finite element modelling packages. Experience in the use of AutoCAD and/or REVIT an advantage.
• Experience in the design and analysis of foundations / piling
This is a great opportunity to work on a diverse mix of interesting, high-profile and iconic projects for a range of blue-chip clients.
Our client are offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package that equates to around 12% of salary and a leading IStructE/ICE mentorship programme.
REF:901367 Apply Online