I’m currently working on an exciting opportunity for an award winning international multidisciplinary consultancy. They’re on the hunt for a skilled and experienced Principal Civil Engineer to join the Civil Engineering Team in their Birmingham Office.
My clients Civil Engineering team pride themselves on their exemplary track record of designing innovative and sustainable civil engineering and infrastructure solutions, focused on improving and protecting the environment in which we live, which providing the facilities for day-to-day life, ensuring that transport and industry function effectively.
As one of the most established of this organisations’ many disciplines, the Civil Engineering team are a source of world leading expertise offering a pro-active and collaborative approach to skill development and excellence.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced, collaborative and client focused Civil Engineer to join their Birmingham Office and assume a leadership position in the growth and development of their Civil Engineering team and service. Moreover, the successful candidate will shape the engineering of some of the most exciting and prestigious civil infrastructure (drainage, flood risk assessments, highways, earthworks and building infrastructure) design projects in the UK and worldwide.
The candidate will lead a team of specialist engineers and technicians and working closely with colleagues of various disciplines manage the delivery of technically excellent and profitable projects, candidates who are already charted stand the best chance of securing the position, however they’re open to Engineers who are well on their way to it if not there already.
Candidate requirements for this role are as follows:
• Educated to degree level in Civil Engineering (Meng or equivalent).
• Has significant practical experience of Civil Engineering within a consultancy environment.
• Accomplished level of relevant IT skills in structural design software including AutoCAD, PDS and Civil CAD3D.
• Background in the design of infrastructure (roads, drainage, earthworks) for both highway and drainage authorities.
• Experience of infrastructure as part of buildings projects working closely with other disciplines.
• Portfolio of built environment experience demonstrating the candidate’s quality.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer coming from a consultancy environment who is ready to make the transition to Principal and take their career to the next level by joining a world class practice and working on some of the most high-profile projects in the region. Competition is always fierce for roles with this client so if you would like to be considered then please don’t hesitate. Apply Online