Our client is a dynamic and creatively influenced structural design practice, offering early on responsibility to its employees and the chance to enhance their skills through technically challenging issues.
They are currently looking for a Senior Structural Engineer (Chartered or near) to join the team and work on a range of exciting design led building projects, working with several renowned London architects.
As a Senior Engineer, you will:
- Deliver accurate structural engineering solutions appropriate to the stage and type of project under consideration.
- Manage a group of Engineers and Cad Technicians to produce required project information.
- Meet deadlines and programmes agreed with project design team and Associate Director.
- Manage, programme and forecast the workload of the group to meet each month’s invoicing target.
- Help to achieve repeat work with all Clients / Architects.
- Deputise for the Associate Director / Team Leader in his or her absence.
- Liaise with Architects, Clients and the rest of the design team to ensure an efficient and integrated structural solution that is sensitive to the architectural intent.
- Work across traditional boundaries as part of a fully integrated multidisciplinary team.
- Attend design team, site and client meetings as required by the project administrator / Team Leader and keep accurate records.
In our opinion this role represents the chance to work for one of the best structural engineering and design led practices in London, who offer a collaborative, dynamic and interesting team environment. Apply Online