We are currently assisting our client, who are a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy with a strong international presence, to secure an Associate Mechanical Engineer for their expanding team in stunning London offices.
They are one of the most prominent building services consultancies in the country and have won numerous awards since their inception. They have worked on some of the UK's largest and most iconic projects, contributing significantly to the development of the London skyline.
You will monitor quality control on projects ensuring company standards are being achieved and lead the preparation of calculations/specifications and drawings. You will also have the opportunity to assist with the company's business development and client relations as well as taking a hand in the direction of the more junior staff.
- 8+ years experience of commercial, residential and mixed use developments.
- You will be equally happy preparing mechanical designs as you are taking overall responsibility for multi-discipline projects.
- Proven project management experience.
- Negotiating expertise and excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience interacting with clients.
- Relevant degree in mechanical design.
- Chartered with CIBSE or IMechE
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious engineer to adopt a key position within one of the UK's most successful building services design teams.
Our client are offering a competitive, negotiable salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; 25 days holiday + public, performance related bonus, flexible working time, private healthcare and more.
Please apply if you would like to be considered for the role or if you would just like to hear more about the opportunity.
Ref: 901208 Apply Online